Cosmetic Dentistry Calgary
Sierra Dental has been providing expert dental services to the local community for many years.
We are proud to offer a wide variety of services and we constantly strive to provide cutting-edge cosmetic dentistry services in Calgary.
What Sets Our Cosmetic Dentists Apart?
As a Calgary family dental clinic, we have the appropriate treatments available for every member of the family.
Our cosmetic services are extensive. Here’s what we currently offer:
A bright, white smile can dramatically improve your appearance and give you a boost in self-confidence.
If you have stained or discoloured teeth, a teeth whitening procedure may be just the thing for you.
We have several options that may be appropriate, depending on which issues you would like to correct.
A full mouth restoration can realign bites, straighten teeth, replace missing teeth, and can include veneers or crowns.
Our smiles may have chips or stains, which are difficult to address without dental help, and can affect our confidence.
Fortunately, at Sierra Dental, we provide dental veneers and componeers which can help you address these issues!
This is a non-invasive and painless treatment that helps restore chipped or cracked teeth, change the shape of disproportioned teeth, and close spaces or gaps between teeth.
This service involves a tooth-coloured resin material being applied to the teeth and cured with a light heating process.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
While you may be interested in cosmetic dentistry because you want a brighter and more confident smile, there are some extensive cosmetic dentistry options that can correct functional dental issues you may also have.
This is a significant benefit that many do not realize when considering cosmetic dentistry options:
- Correct your smile: Cosmetic dentistry options such as Dental Bonding and Full Mouth Restoration can help restore your damaged teeth, correct bite and pain issues, fill in decayed teeth, fix discolouration for a brighter smile, and close spaces between teeth.
- Build your confidence: We care not only about giving you a beautiful smile but also a healthier smile. A bright, white smile can dramatically improve your appearance and give you a boost in self-confidence.
- Prevent future dental issues: Throughout your life, your teeth will go through a lot of wear and tear. Fixing a cavity, chipped or broken tooth, or damage to the surface of your teeth will help prevent further damage or infection.
Things to Consider Before Getting Your Treatment
Common dental problems can be managed quickly and easily through cosmetic dentistry treatments.
However, it might be difficult to determine which treatment would be the right solution to your problem.
That is why our dentists are here to help.
- Our Zoom whitening system is perfect for rejuvenating stained teeth.
- Veneers and componeers are affordable options that improve chipped, cracked, or discoloured teeth. They also help reduce the appearance of gaps in the teeth.
- A full mouth restoration is often the best option if you need extensive work on your teeth. This treatment will fix overbite issues and is especially helpful for people who have suffered mouth and teeth trauma.
- Cosmetic dental bonding helps make your teeth look longer, can mask the deterioration in tooth enamel, and is a biocompatible alternative to mercury fillings.
If you’re searching for cosmetic dentistry in Calgary, give us a call at 403-297-9600 for assistance or more information.
Evening & Weekend Appointment
We understand that you are busy and don’t always have time to visit a dentist for a routine checkup in the middle of your Monday. That’s why we offer extended hours from 7:00 AM to 8:30 PM Monday through Thursday.
We are also open all throughout the weekend. That’s right, we’re open every day of the week.
Direct Billing To Insurance Plans
To support our clients, we offer direct billing, predeterminations of treatments, and financial arrangements to all our patients to ensure smooth and easy payment transactions.
Payment Plans & Financing Available
We understand that dental services can be an unexpected expense. That’s why we offer flexible payment plans and options to suit our patients’ needs. Speak with one of our dental assistants to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dental bonding is a relatively painless and non-invasive procedure. You may feel some sensitivity in the area directly following the procedure, but it shouldn’t last long. However, bonding materials can be more sensitive and prone to breaking or chipping than the tooth itself, so you should be careful and avoid chewing on any hard objects such as ice, pens, fingernails, etc.
Crowns are also known as “caps” and restore function and appearance to damaged teeth. Like bonding, crowns are most commonly used to fix cracked or chipped teeth, but they can also be used to restore the tooth when large fillings are present.
- Whitening Services
- Avoid Staining Food and Drinks
- Give Up Smoking
A few options for changing the shape of your teeth include using dental crowns to cap your teeth, using veneers, or reshaping your teeth. If your teeth are bigger than you’d like, reshaping removes small amounts of the enamel from your teeth to make them shorter or shaped differently.